This position redirects telephone and visitor inquiries, assists with responding consumers’ concerns (telephone calls and via e-mail), and supports the executive staff (photocopying, follow-ups, etc.). This position requires an individual who has a friendly manner, willing and able to perform at the executive level of support and is comfortable working in a professional Head Office environment. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Candidates must be proficient in Excel and Word and is comfortable working with e-mails and Internet searches
- Very strong computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft programs, emailing, running reports, etc.
- Team player, multi-tasker, ambitious, excellent accuracy, legible handwriting, excellent math skills, excellent memory, must be able to prioritize tasks, efficient
- Prefer reception experience
- May require some overtime
Oral and written French language skills will be preferred.
What we offer
- Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- International award-winning business and the largest ice cream manufacturer in Canada
- Office work with a large dynamic team of Chapman’s employees
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Free Ice Cream
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Considering moving to the area? Learn more about Grey County and Markdale here.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time and as needed.
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!