NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
10 – Immediate Availability
Working in a team environment on various production lines to make ice cream and ice water products. May include stacking, packaging, and packing final products in a rotation basis. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Producing Ice Cream Novelties
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Ability to lift up to 23 Kg (50 lbs with assistance) and standing for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial starting rate of $20.00 per hour
- $1.00 per hour shift premium on the straight night shift
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability (no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best!
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
All positions require rotating shift work, shifts include day/afternoon shifts or straight night shifts.
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!