Dates, honey, oats and shredded coconut transformed into one delicious pizza crust, topped with our creamy Frozen Yogurt, chocolate shavings and caramel sauce. The perfect no-bake treat for all occasions.
Frozen Yogurt Dessert Pizza
- 3 cups Chapman’s Vanilla & Chocolatey Chunks & Caramel Frozen Yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped, pitted dates (50 grams)
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats (150 grams)
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut (65 grams) (or you can sub unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons clear honey (45 grams)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (25 grams)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (35 grams) or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce and 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings for topping, optional
Recommended ProductFind in a store near me ›
In a small bowl, combine dates and boiling water. Set aside to soften while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
In a food processor or blender, process oats and coconut until they are a fine powder.
Add the honey, cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla, soaked dates and process again until combined.
Place one piece of wax paper on an 11-12” plate.
Place the crust mixture onto the wax paper, and top with another piece of wax paper.
Use your hands to press the crust mixture to all edges of the plate.
Remove the top piece of wax paper but leave the crust on the plate. Freeze for 1-2 hours until firm.
Remove from the freezer and lift the crust to remove the bottom piece of wax paper.
Place the crust back on the plate and smooth the Frozen Yogurt over top.
Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with chocolate shavings as desired.