NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 Full Time – Immediate Availability
$1000.00 SIGNING BONUS UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
Responsible for performing diverse duties in relation to production equipment, facilities management, fabricating, trouble shooting and general maintenance. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment (basic machinist duties; mechanic skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic; troubleshooting)
- Millwright certification or equivalent
- Related experience with food manufacturing equipment
- Proven knowledge of the principles and practice of manufacturing operating systems
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Manage time effectively and possess a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work shift work (morning/afternoon/evenings/nights and occasional weekends)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability(no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best
All positions require rotating shift work unless otherwise indicated
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!