Satisfy your taste buds with the perfect combination of sweet and salty found is this frozen yogurt cake. You will love the crispiness of the pretzel and the rich, smooth flavour of the dulce de leche that you get with each bite!
- 9-inch spring form cake pan
- Parchment paper
- Medium size bowl for mixing
- Medium size pot
Ice Cream Cake Tips:
- Whenever possible it is best to form the layers of ice cream and ingredients the night before, to ensure your cake looks its best!
- If you’re in a rush, you can always pick up dry ice in a cooler to freeze your ice cream in minutes instead of hours.
- A pastry torch helps get the ice cream out of any pan/mold, but if you don’t have one, use a hairdryer.