Impress your family and friends with this elegant ice cream cake! This dessert combines the delicious creaminess of Chapman’s Black Cherry ice cream and a soft, spongy, flower shaped cake. Top it off with ruby chocolate to really make your cake pop!
- 9-inch spring form cake pan
- Parchment paper
- Painting brush for cake decoration (new, unused)
Ice Cream Cake Tips:
- Whenever possible it is best to form the layers of ice cream and ingredients the night before, to ensure your cake looks its best!
- If you’re in a rush, you can always pick up dry ice in a cooler to freeze your ice cream in minutes instead of hours.
- A pastry torch helps get the ice cream out of any pan/mold, but if you don’t have one, use a hairdryer.