Marketing and Social Media Coordinator is an integral part of the Marketing team as they are responsible to assist in the continuous growth of the Chapman’s brand. They will be working in exciting and creative work environment with a dynamic team of marketing professionals.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator is responsible for development, implementation and day-to-day execution of ongoing marketing initiatives. These include managing relationships with vendors, invoice processing, budge tracking, new content development, e-newsletter creation and distribution, website updates, social media communications, inventory tracking etc.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for collecting data and generating analytics for Marketing reports, conduct Marketing research and assist other departments (Sales, HR, PR, etc.) with development and distribution of materials such as POS signage, sales flyers, media releases and more.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage multiple websites (WordPress, Shopify and Agility CMSs)
- Develop and implement e-newsletter / loyalty campaigns (MailChimp)
- Manage annual coupon and calendar launch, distribution and performance analytics
- Manage day-to-day budget, invoices and expenses
- Assist in new product launches through the development of supporting marketing materials
- Generate necessary marketing content (i.e. blogs, social media posts, media releases, etc.)
- Offer monthly and annual performance reports
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, including planning, publishing and communications
Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree
- Experience in marketing role, with a minimum of 4 years in traditional and digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based programs – specifically Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Excellent English language, literacy and grammar. Strong content writing/editing ability
- Working knowledge of social media measurement and publishing tools (eg: Hootsuite, FB insights, etc.)
- Previous hands-on experience with Content Management Systems. Knowledge of WordPress and Agility is an asset
Working knowledge of implementing e-newsletter campaigns.
- Knowledge of MailChimp is an asset
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and / or Illustrator is an asset
Working knowledge of SEO.
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic professional who works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented, articulate and thorough
- With strong communication skills and an eye for copy and imagery
- Polished and professional individual who is comfortable working with colleagues from multiple departments and at multiple levels
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly under pressure
- Ready to learn and evolve with fast-changing digital marketing environment
- Quality oriented
- Creative and Innovative Thinking.
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Markdale, Ontario
International award-winning business and the largest ice cream manufacturer in Canada
- Office work with a large dynamic team of Chapman’s employees
- Travel may be required (rarely)
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Job stability (no layoffs)
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Health benefits plan
- Free Ice Cream
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time and as needed.
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!