NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 Full Time – Immediate Availability
$2500.00 SIGNING BONUS UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD.
A licensed maintenance technician will hold a millwright, industrial electrician, or other applicable license or designation in a maintenance field. Food experience will be preferred but is not required. All maintenance staff is required to obtain a refrigeration B certification, in house training and certification is available to meet this requirement.
This position requires that the Technician troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. The Technician is also responsible for repairing malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, and other machines. This position may be required to work shift work and assist with off shift tasks as required. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- $1.00 per hour shift premium on the straight night shift
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability (no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best!
To be eligible for the signing bonus you must successfully pass your 6 month probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Markdale, ON (Preferred)
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!