NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
3 – Immediate Availability
Using electric forklifts to move finish product, ingredients and packaging safely throughout the manufacturing process(in both, ambient and freezer environments). Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Pick stock with the forklift and ensure finished product is protected at all times
- Load and unload trucks using forklift
- Move product from production floor to cold storage/trailers in a timely fashion
- Fill out appropriate paperwork, accurately and completely
- Follow all Health and Safety Regulations
- Work within a fast paced team environment
- Previous forklift experience required and basic material handling equipment
- Understands warehousing principles (FIFO, expiry dates, loading/unloading trailers)
- Able to work both on the forklift and handle product by hand
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate a cold environment (up to -25 degrees C)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good paperwork skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial starting rate of $19.50 per hour
- $1.00 per hour shift premium on the straight night shift
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability(no layoffs)
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best!
All positions require rotating shift work, shifts include day/afternoon shifts or straight night shifts.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!