Reports to: Transportation Manager
The transportation support coordinator will support the transportation department with administrative and compliance related tasks.
• Electronic and Manual logbook tracking and auditing.
• Chep pallet program management – tracking and inputting.
• Administration of the PeopleNet electronic driver program
• Regular interaction with truck drivers regarding logbook compliance
• Train as a back up in the logistics / dispatch areas to support the Supervisor and Manager as needed.
• Any other tasks as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience working in a transportation related role.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze documentation and summarize information.
• Attention to detail will be critical in this role.
Disclaimer: the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time and as needed.Apply Now