Reports To: VP of Operations
This role will work with the production team to develop production schedules that align with product demand, customer expectations, storage capacity and internal production capabilities. The Senior Scheduler will create schedules and forecasts utilizing internal programs and various scheduling tools available to them.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Develop production schedules for various timeframes, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.
• Develop and maintain “off season” build plans.
• Develop and manage production forecasts based on customer information and internal resources/information.
• Measure capacity utilization and analyze future demand to identify production or storage constraints.
• Monitor daily production to the production schedule to identify and escalate areas of concern.
• Previous experience in system implementations and project planning tools will be beneficial in the ongoing development of this role.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced production environment.
• Previous experience with ERP systems, specifically Syspro would be an asset.
• Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Action oriented, able to take ownership of tasks and execute upon objectives in a professional manner.
Position is based in office in Markdale, Ontario, day shift hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time and as needed.Apply Now