NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 Full Time – Immediate Availability
Ensuring the equipment and production rooms are sanitized and prepared for the next production run, following specific procedures. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Dismantling, sanitizing and setup of equipment
- Some lifting involved
- Keen eye for cleanliness and safe use of chemicals
- Ensure all safety requirements are met such as personal protective equipment, WHMIS, lockout/tag-out procedures, and chemical mixing precautions
- Comply with government regulations relating to food processing facilities
- Experience in food manufacturing an asset
- Knowledgeable in sanitation procedures (production equipment cleanup/setup, and building services)
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Dedicated, articulate, attention to detail
- Team player with excellent mechanical ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Minimum starting rate of $19.50 per hour, some positions start higher
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability(no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!