Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator will be working in exciting and creative work environment with a dynamic team of marketing professionals, and will be responsible for creating and implementing various marketing materials for different marketing entities (website, social media, commercials, print advertising, etc.).
Candidate must have a keen eye and skills in graphic design in order to produce effective, appealing marketing materials in a variety of print and web-based formats. Social media component involves designing, reviewing, planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Strong communication skills are necessary, along with a professional demeanor, efficient work ethic, and outgoing personality. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Video editing experience is an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Experience in videography and video editing is an asset.
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic professional who works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented, articulate and thorough
- With strong communication skills and an eye for copy and imagery
- Polished and professional individual who is comfortable working with colleagues from multiple departments and at multiple levels
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly under pressure
- Ready to learn and evolve with fast-changing digital marketing environment
- Quality oriented
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Markdale, Ontario
- International award-winning business and the largest ice cream manufacturer in Canada
- Office work with a large dynamic team of Chapman’s employees
- Travel may be required (rarely)
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Job stability (no layoffs)
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Health benefits plan
- Free Ice Cream
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time and as needed.