We are looking for an IT Technician familiar with using MS SQL for querying. You do not need to be a SQL expert or a DBA, but you will have worked with T-SQL for at least a couple of years. Ideally, you would have experience writing SQL queries for reporting purposes. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
This is a challenging position perfect for someone looking to grow their skillsets. The daily duties of the role include:
- Writing SQL queries
- Updating and creating reports
- Monitoring and responding to EDI administrative tasks
- Liaising with external support partners
- Other projects as assigned
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position. You should be able to demonstrate great problem-solving skills and a keen desire to learn. We will train the successful candidate on our EDI systems and responsibilities.
What We Offer:
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- FREE ICE CREAM
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!