We are looking for a recent college graduate who is seeking their first IT position. As helpdesk assistant your duties will include:
- Answer support calls and logging support tickets
- Providing hands on and remote support to users
- Monitoring and responding to automated alert notifications
- Liaising with external support partners
- Maintaining an internal inventory of scanning equipment and cameras
The right candidate will have preferably completed an IT related college course. You will be working in a busy and fast paced IT department dealing with a wide variety of issues. While no experience is necessary, you must be prepared to learn new skills quickly. You will have a desire to expand your knowledge and will be prepared to research and study as required.
What We Offer:
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- FREE ICE CREAM
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!