We are looking for an experienced helpdesk technician in search of a new challenge. If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast paced IT department, this role may be for you. The daily duties of the role include:
- Answer support calls and logging support tickets
- Providing hands on and remote support to users
- Monitoring and responding to automated alert notifications
- Liaising with external support partners
- Maintaining an internal inventory of scanning equipment and cameras
In addition to providing first class helpdesk support services, you will also be involved in mentoring a junior helpdesk assistant by sharing your experience and knowledge.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft office products is a pre-requisite along with a willingness to master the other software applications and hardware devices deployed throughout the organization. You should be able to demonstrate great diagnostic skills and a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
IT Services are a 24/7 department, and you must be prepared to participate in the out of hours support rotation.
What We Offer:
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- FREE ICE CREAM
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!