This position is in contact with customers on an ongoing basis, taking orders, resolving challenges, and ensuring a high level of customer service. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
Candidates must be proficient in Excel, Word and are comfortable working with e-mails and Internet searches.
- Very strong computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft programs, emailing, running reports, etc. is required for this role
- Team player, multi-tasker, ambitious, excellent accuracy, legible handwriting, excellent math skills, excellent memory, must be able to prioritize tasks, efficient
- Prefer reception/customer service experience
- May require some overtime
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Subsidized lunches at our onsite Cafeteria
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!